2009 Pontiac G8 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Pontiac G8:

2009 Pontiac G8 Owner Comments

Mar 042016

G8

Rear passenger door latch failed allowing the door to open by itself when stopping the vehicle.

- Dunwoody, GA, USA

Sep 072013

G8 8-cyl

While driving around a curve, a deer ran out in front of the car and we swerved to miss it and ran off the road down into a deep ditch and hitting a drain tile. The entire front nose of the car is destroyed, the hood, and driver side front fender and door. None of the air bags deployed, causing my husband to hit the steering wheel and bust the windshield with his head. I had my seatbelt on but was injured also. Had my airbags deployed the way they are supposed to, these injuries may not have occurred at all. I now have a car that is more than likely totaled and hospital bills where we went to see a doctor the next day.

- Hartsville, SC, USA