NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems

2007 Pontiac Solstice brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Pontiac Solstice:

2007 Pontiac Solstice Owner Comments

Dec 122014

Solstice 4-cyl

I have a 2007 Pontiac Solstice. On 12/12/14, while driving my vehicle I observed issues with my brakes. While driving about 35 mph and applying the brakes the car jerked as if the brakes went out. I had issues with this last month and a mechanic informed me that my transmission was not shifting correctly. I cannot afford to replace all these parts. I believe it has to do with the multiple recalls on my vehicle. I have read other individuals dealing with the same issue. It is very dangerous and needs to be brought to owners attention this can result on many more deaths. I cannot drive my car because of the brakes jerking so hard. I am going to have my car towed to a local GM dealership. Please research this for the safety of owners and other individuals on the road !!!!

- Odessa, TX, USA

Jul 142011

Solstice 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Pontiac Solstice. The contact stated that while parked, the anti lock brake and electronic stability control lights were illuminated on the instrument panel. The vehicle was not taken to the dealer for diagnostics. The vehicle was not repaired. The approximate failure mileage was 65,000...updated 09/15/11 updated 10/24/11 updated 11/07/11

- Evanston, IL, USA