1.7

2003 Porsche 911 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Porsche 911:

2003 Porsche 911 Owner Comments

Jan 142011

911 6-cyl

I was driving my car to a charity event hosted by a high school tennis team when I noticed steam coming from my engine bay. All my cars coolant leaked out into the parking lot and it created a very large puddle. My wheels were covered in coolant and it created an unsafe driving condition for the participants behind me who were follow me into the car was. As all of the coolant evacuated my car, it is a miracle that it did not happen on the freeway where it could have caused an accident. Because the cause of this was faulty coolant lines, my alternator was also shorted and need to be replaced, again, if this happened on a long trip or on the freeway I could have been stranded.

- Sacramento, CA, USA