4.0

2004 Porsche Cayenne fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Porsche Cayenne:

2004 Porsche Cayenne Owner Comments

Mar 202015

Cayenne Leather V8

I have a 2004 Porsche Cayanne S. I had this vehicle since 2011. Lately I smell gas while the car parked in garage. I took it to service center and they mentioned the gas tank under the passenger seats needs to be replaced. I am not sure if this is a known problem with 2004 Cayannes. Please call me asap and advise. Kindly advise what should be my next steps.

- , Cypress, TX, USA