8.0

2013 Ram 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ram 1500:

2013 Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Mar 022014

1500 5.7L Hemi

Been to the dealership 7 times and it finally just stopped working, screen is black. no radio or back up cam.

- , Kelowna, British Columbia, canada

Oct 262013

1500 Outdoorsman V8

Five days after having my second radio flashed to have all issues fixed, it acted up again. The radio completely froze. The truck had to be shut off to get the radio working again. Dropping it off to the dealer for the 8th time since Feb!!!! Trying to get this piece of crap Lemon Lawed, but as usual Chrysler is being a typical corporation and expressing their lack of care

Oct 202013

1500 Outdoorsman V8

This is the second stereo that I have had in the truck. The screen would not update when a new station button was selected. It was saying it was on a hard rock station while country was playing etc. Took it to the dealer and the flashed it to fix the problem

Oct 082013

1500 Big Horn 5.7L Hemi

radio has black screen

Bought the Ram 1500 the 28th of Sept. Eleven days later the radio is all screwed up! No matter what button you push, all you see is the Ram Logo.... can't change radio station or play a cd either!! Wish I'd known about this site before I bought this pickup! Is my 4th Dodge Ram. Seems like the newer they are, the more problems we have!!!!!

- , Sisseton, S.D, USA

Aug 042013

1500 SLE 5.7L

The radio went out on Sunday, took it to the dealer and I was told the module was bad. The module was ordered and installed one week later, this did not fix the problem. Now a new radio was ordered and there seams to be a shortage of the system. I'm still waiting on week 5 with no radio, no Bluetooth or Sirrius XM that I paid for.

- , Dallas, GA, USA

Jan 222013

1500 Express 5.7L

Radio will not shut off when door is opened after key is turned off. All other aux power functions discontinue upon opening the door just not the radio. (will drain the battery if not noticed).

- , Suffolk, Virginia, USA

Jul 232013

1500 Outdoorsman V8

The stereo two weeks after purchase got a black screen which lasted for about four hours, the truck was restarted many times but it still would not go away. About 5 months after that the stereo started acting up again, the volume could not be turned up all the way and the black screens started showing up again. Also when my ipod was plugged in i could hear my phone music through the speakers but the screen showed it was on XM radio and it would not change back. Took it into the dealer and they said the stereo broke and it needed a new one, which arrived today. 6th time in the shop for issues since February (28 business days)....total POS

Jan 302013

1500 Laramie V8 Hemi

Same problem as before. Satellite,radio,aux,bluetooth and flip every min. Still seeing code" memory system unavailable" Chrysler says it will be fixed by February 23,2013 and that will leave me without a truck for 26 days.i bought it on dec19/2012 and it has and will be in the shop for 37 days since new. Come on Chrysler get your act together. Nothing works electronically. They believe if they fix the radio it will solve all of my issues. No one gives you satisfaction.

Update from Feb 20, 2013: I was told yesterday that the parts will be here march 1/2013 I changes weekly.

Update from Feb 23, 2013: Well it's february23 and now it will be march 1/2013 until it's fixed.

- , Brantford, Ontario, canada