NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Disc Problems

2003 Saab 9-3 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Saab 9-3:

2003 Saab 9-3 Owner Comments

Jun 172005

9-3 4-cyl

My Saab has had a litany of problems since I have owned the car. It all started with little items. Ignition wouldn't start the car. Head lights burnt out. Dash peeling, door handles discoloring, emergency brake getting stuck and being able to operate my car. Engine warning light because my gas cap wasn't on correct. Steering wheel locking while I was driving. Wheel lock light remaining on while I was driving. Brakes replaced due to factory retro fit. Seat belts being recalled. Computer constantly needing to be replaced so the car would function. Electronic key failing so I couldn't start my car. My car is a 5 speed and the shifter handle has an continues to come off in my hand. A minimum of 3 fuses needing to be replaced. The dash board goes blank at times showing no functions of the car. Window wouldn't go up or down and required the regulator to be replaced. Erractic idle. Service engine light comes on but, dealer doesn't know why. Brakes needed to be replaced at 30,000 miles and rotors too.

- Fresno, CA, USA