NHTSA — Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields Problems

2004 Saab 9-3 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Saab 9-3:

2004 Saab 9-3 Owner Comments

Feb 282010

9-3 4-cyl

During the time frame that I first received the notice of the recall of the front seat belt retractors for my vehicle the rear seat belt retractors (left-side passenger behind the driver) on my vehicle had failed to retract properly. When I initially took my vehicle in to replace the driver side seat belt retractors I inquired as to the rear seat belt retractors and I was told that there was no recall for the rear seat belts at that time however, I should continue to monitor Saab website for any additional seatbelt recalls. As of date I have not located any additional recall notices from Saab regarding the seat belts on the 2004 9-3 aero. For safety reasons I no longer use the lest side passenger seat in my vehicle as now the seat belt does not retract at all.

- Seattle, WA, USA