NHTSA — Tires Problems

3.7

2008 Saab 9-3 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Saab 9-3:

2008 Saab 9-3 Owner Comments

May 222012

9-3 4-cyl

I was taking a one day business trip that was about 250 miles away. The day I left the TPMS said that my front passenger tire was low, so I checked and it came in about 10 psi lower than all the other tires. I got down there and settled in for the night. The next morning it was under 10 psi. I filled it up again and left for home. About half way through the trip I stopped for some lunch. I got back to the car, and the TPMS lit up again. This time it was half what all the other tires were. Upon my return home, I took the car to my mechanic and he said that there was a hole on the inside sidewall. The tires only have about 33,500 miles on them.

- Milwaukee, WI, USA