NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems

1.5

2005 Scion tC brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Scion tC:

2005 Scion tC Owner Comments

Feb 222013

tC

I love my Scion however I bought brand new from expressway Toyota in dorchester MA in 2005 and with all the recalls I see on here I've only done one, and that the glass windshield. Every other time I go the dealer and tell them that there are recalls, they ignore me and say that there isn't. I have some rattling noise going on under my car...I fixed once at the dealer and it came back again but now the dealer wants me to pay again to fix it and I think it's a safety concern in the car, the tires are also uneven, I keep having to change tires too often, the hatch lift in the back keeps breaking...major failing and cheap. It feels like it was glued on. I would an answer from the dealer where I bought the car as to why they keep denying my visits on the recalls and why in being charge the same safety work that I've paid once to get fix and now the same rattling noise keeps coming. I never get any information in the mail from my dealer either informing me of these recalls. I guess they are refusing to fix them.

- Medford , MA, USA