NHTSA — Air Bags Problems

2007 Scion tC seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Scion tC:

2007 Scion tC Owner Comments

Feb 142012

Vehicle struck highway 99 center guard rail (at a 45 degree angle) on passenger front bumper traveling approximately 65 miles per hour (spin) then reversed spin slamming rear bumper of vehicle into same guard rail. Vehicle has front (driver and passenger) and side airbags, not one airbag deployed. According to the vehicle safety features, the front airbags should have deployed.

- Visalia, CA, USA

Oct 152007

I was recently in a car accident where I hit a truck with the front of my car going at least 30 mph and my airbag did not deploy which I believe increased my injury.

- Melbourne, FL, USA

Feb 022007

tC 4-cyl

While driving to work in my 2007 Scion Tc my passenger side airbag "off" light came on as well as my drivers side airbag light came on and remained on.

- Levittown, NY, USA