NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems Seal Of

2009 Scion tC miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Scion tC:

2009 Scion tC Owner Comments

Aug 132016

Takata recall gps navigation locator for onstar or anything to locate my stolen car

- Allen, TX, USA

Sep 032015

I have a Toyota Scion Tc and it has been consuming oil every 1200 miles now it's even less my engine almost started to lock up because there was no air on I did the oil consumption test they said I passed on my paperwork it has them adding oil and I only drove 1100 miles that's not normal they're telling me they cannot fix my car and the next test I take is going to be in six months so I have to add a quart of oil for every thousand miles

- Buford, GA, USA