NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems

6.0

2012 Scion tC accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Scion tC:

2012 Scion tC Owner Comments

Apr 162014

tC

On my way home on I-10 there was no traffic near me, windows up sunroof closed ac on, my roommate with me we hear what sounded like a gun shot than a shower of glass. We pulled over to find the glass panel in the roof had shattered there was no impact mark(s) I drove straight to the place I got the car(new) (philpot motors in nederland tx) where I was told that they had two cars on the lot that did the same thing, but completely refused to do anything about this issue. I called my insur, co. About it and that told me that should be warranty deal. No one had any information to help me, and I had searched and found many other people that have had this issue, and Toyota refused to offer any help. Toyota needs to make this right to all the people with this car...

- Phoneix, AZ, USA