NHTSA — Electrical System Problems

3.9

2012 Scion tC electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Scion tC:

2012 Scion tC Owner Comments

Aug 122013

tC

To date, I have had my vehicle repaired three times for the same malfunction. I worked with manufacturing and sales organizations and I have failed to receive substantiation beyond your organization┐'s due diligence that my vehicle is safe for my family. These organizations have failed to diagnose the specific malfunction with my vehicle (electrical) and subsequently have been gutting my vehicle piece by piece devaluing it.

- Queen Creek , AZ, USA