NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems

2009 Scion xD body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Scion xD:

2009 Scion xD Owner Comments

Nov 112012

xD 4-cyl

On Nov 11, 2012 I was backing into my driveway when I felt something under my foot accelerate. My Scion surged backwards out of control. By the time I got it stopped I had run over and destroyed my picnic table also doing damage to the back of my vehicle. When I got a postcard a couple days ago regarding sudden acceleration I realized was Toyota was having a problem with acceleration and I should report it.

- Scottsburg, IN, USA