2016 Subaru Crosstrek steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Subaru Crosstrek:

2016 Subaru Crosstrek Owner Comments

Jul 092016

Crosstrek

Pulling out of my driveway my staring wheel would not turn so I put it in drive and it still wouldn't turn so I putted in park and turn it off then I started it back up and it worked. I just bought it not even five days ago if Subaru knew there was a recall on the cars they shouldn't sold it to anybody I am very upset with the Subaru company day apollo Subaru in moon township

- Follansbee, WV, USA