- September 29: Subaru Recalls 593,000 Vehicles to Fix Melting Windshield Wiper Motors recalls | 22 days ago
- September 10: Subaru Recalls Outbacks With Lots of Loose Bolts recalls | 41 days ago
- September 7: Parties Agree to Settle Subaru B9 Tribeca Hood Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
1999 Subaru Forester
Worst 1999 Forester engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coolant leak, blown head gasket4
- stalls after idling1
- will not start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.