1.7

2008 Subaru Forester miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Subaru Forester:

2008 Subaru Forester Owner Comments

Mar 092016

Forester

Code P2441 - secondary air injection system solenoid malfunction. Problem occured at 87K miles.

- Burlington, MI, USA

Jan 182014

Forester

This happened while driving on a freeway. Weather was sunny, in the 20S, pavement was dry but there were short icy patches under bridges. Every time I passed over one of these patches I experienced severe fishtailing. I had to reduce speed to under 30mph to retain control of the car while traffic was passing me at 60+ mph. Tires were new Goodyear assurance. This is extremely nerve wracking and is a frequently reported problem on the Subaru online user forums such as: www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/127473-ghost-walking/ the problem is not evident when driving on dry or on snowy roads.

- Detroit, MI, USA