3.4

2012 Subaru Forester lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Subaru Forester:

2012 Subaru Forester Owner Comments

Apr 072014

Forester 4-cyl

I'm have a problem with my headlights. In past 3-4 months they have randomly gone out. The light bulb is good. So is the fuse. Each time we took the headlight area apart and put it back together it light bulb came back on. I do not know if its the wires or connection with the light bulb and the base. I did call where I bought my car and as its out of warranty, will only fix for a fee. Subaru of America will "decide after evaluated and fixed" as long ad only using all Subaru parts"- if they will cover this. The last time this happened, both if my head lights went out at the same time. Very concerning safety issue.

- East Granby , CT, USA