2012 Subaru Forester seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Subaru Forester:

2012 Subaru Forester Owner Comments

Dec 142011

Forester 4-cyl

My Forester has had the issue of misfiring on three occasions. It has been to the dealership for the first two, now they tell me I need to wait until they create a computer update, that my car has a "glitch in the computer". my cruise control becomes disabled, while driving and the check engine light flashes, along with vehicle dynamics control waring light also blinks. The dealership tells me the car will run properly, not to worry. The owner's manual states that the ABS is poroblably malfunctioning. The first time this happened, they dealership said I may have had watery gas. It has now happened under the same conditions: Going up grade and needing to accelerate. In a four month period, I have had this same unresolved issue, three times. Also the seat belts are on recall. When I called tohave the seat belt replaced, I was told they were on back order and would contact me.

- Lebec, CA, USA