- May 27: Subaru Recalls 7 Models to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 58 days ago
- May 18: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback For Bad Brake Fluid recalls | 67 days ago
- May 12: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback After Steering Wheel Fails recalls | 73 days ago
- May 5: Subaru Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Awaits Approval news | 80 days ago
- May 2: Subaru Outback Headlight Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
2014 Subaru Forester
Worst 2014 Forester engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- high oil consumption18
- engine died while driving3
- check engine light comes on1
- engine light on1
- high pitch whining sound1
- rough idle all times, check engine light comes on1
- rough idle, almost dying, check engine light comes on1
- sudden surge1
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.