2004 Subaru Impreza windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Subaru Impreza:

2004 Subaru Impreza Owner Comments

Dec 182007

Impreza

The windshield of my Subaru Impreza ts cracked the whole length. I was driving and all of a sudden it cracked. It was cold out and I didn't notice anything wrong with it before. After the crack I looked closer and noticed a lot of bubbles in the glass. I have also noticed that a lot of Subaru around the same year have been cracked. I have asked a couple of the owners and they said the same thing happened to them. The windshield just cracked.

- Wilmington, VT, USA