2.7

2005 Subaru Impreza miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Subaru Impreza:

2005 Subaru Impreza Owner Comments

May 272015

Impreza

Takata recall : I have a 2005 Subaru WRX which has not been schedule for the recall, for over a year. I have been using the car without allowing anyone to sit in the front seat for a year now, waiting for the recall to be schedule. I am tired of being inconvenienced due to this recall.

- Anna, OH, USA

Nov 032014

Impreza 4-cyl

Everytime I start the car in even the mildest to coldest temperatures, the car has an extreme gas smell in the cabin of the car. I have taken it to the shop and they claim they don't even smell it and cannot service it. There is a recall for model 02 and 03 of this car but does not cover my year. It's gotten to the point where the car is not drive-able during cold weather. The recalls also do not cover the state of Maryland, which is ridiculous because we've been getting cold snaps putting us below 0. considering the problem is detectable even in 40 degree weather, this does not seem reasonable.

- Columbia, MD, USA