7.7

2006 Subaru Impreza windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Subaru Impreza:

2006 Subaru Impreza Owner Comments

Apr 092006

Impreza 4-cyl

I bought a 2006 Subaru WRX only two months ago. On a trip last month (car was only a month old at the time) I had some small debris hit my windshield, nothing really out of the ordinary, especially here in Colorado. But, the next morning when I went out to the car, I had a crack that ran across more than half of my windshield. Considering I have had three other cars while living in Colorado, I have had only one cracked windshield and that was due to a truck kicking up a rock into the windshield. Also, I am finding many complaints and similar cracks in other WRX's and WRX owners. I feel as if the windshields on a WRX are either weak or need to be thicker.

- Boulder, CO, USA