2007 Subaru Impreza steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Subaru Impreza:

2007 Subaru Impreza Owner Comments

Oct 212007

1. I was driving and I had my right hand firmly on the wheel. Meanwhile I moved my left hand to the back side of the steering wheel. I got my middle finger stuck in the small indent (with the nut/bolt) on the driver's lefthand side on the backside of the wheel. 2. my middle finger got stuck in that indented hole and I received an electric shock. The horn/alarm was actually triggered somehow and went off while driving as a result of my finger being stuck there. I had excruciating pain in my finger. Within the few seconds that it took me to pull my finger out, it was already red, swollen, and burnt. The passenger in my car had to lean over and pull the car off onto a side road as I was in too much pain.

- Mount Prospect, IL, USA