1.6

2009 Subaru Tribeca body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Subaru Tribeca:

2009 Subaru Tribeca Owner Comments

Jun 032014

Tribeca 6-cyl

While driving my car I rested my left foot on the "footrest" of the drivers side floor and the heel of my shoe went right thru the floor of my 2008 Subaru Tribeca. I had to take my foot out of the shoe to get the shoe "unstuck". I thank god I was not driving on the expressway and could pull over when it happened. When I took the shoe out I could see a black wire in the background area. I know this is not normal or safe and I would like to know if it has happened before and how I can get this repaired.

- East Moriches, NY, USA