NHTSA — Steering: Rack And Pinion Problems

2003 Suzuki Aerio steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Suzuki Aerio:

2003 Suzuki Aerio Owner Comments

Aug 032005

Aerio 4-cyl

I took my car in to birmingham Suzuki because my car was shaking and when you turn the car it would make a popping noise. They repair shop told me it was the racking pinion and the tie rod. They also told me that the care was unsafe to drive until it was repaired. My extended warranty covered it. I took my care back in on Sept. 6, 2005 because my car would not start. The repair shop at birmingham Suzuki informed me that when they ran the diagnostic that my ECM had loose wiring. They put it back in and then the car ran fine. The extended warranty did not cover that because they stated that there were no parts replaced.

- Irondale, AL, USA