9.0

$1,200.00

1. head gasket (2 reports)
2006 Suzuki Forenza engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Suzuki Forenza:

2006 Suzuki Forenza Owner Comments

Mar 162015

Forenza

Ok I am going to vent. I bought this car brand new from a dealer named Keystone Motors in Montgomeryville PA. When all the numbers were tallied we financed $22000 in the total car loan. The first year no problems, passed inspection with flying colors. Year two the transmission went and after the warranty we paid almost $500 to get it fixed. Every single year it has needed major work. Piece of crap car! It is finally dead now and I guess I will be glad to be rid of this ball and chain car. Only wish I could sue the people who sold me this lemon. DON'T BUY ANY SUZUKIS Learn from my $22000 mistake.

- , Sumneytown, PA, USA

May 012012

Forenza 2.0L

i plan to change the head gasket tomorrow, and sent the head to the machine shop to see if it is not warp!!!

i guess i have been lucky, the transmission sensor has gone out twice and the head gasket will need to be replaced it has been leaking coolant into cylinder number 4 and it causes the check engine to come on the i have to add coolant about every 2 weeks or so

- , Arlington, TX, USA