Air Conditioner Failure

2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara:

2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara Owner Comments

Feb 052009

Grand Vitara XL V6

The air conditioner did not work when I bought the vehicle. I bought it in February so really we did not need air conditioning. When I purchased the vehicle, the salesman suggested that I purchase an extended warranty with a $100 deductible. So I did. Then when I mentioned this problem to them they told me to bring it in their shop. They had it in their shop all day just to call me and tell me they could fix it but it would run me $310. I did not agree to that because of the warranty I purchased incase a problem like this came up. I refused to pay and they refused to fix it. I feel that the problem should have been fixed and all I should have paid was in the original agreement. However, I voiced my concerns and made it clear I was not happy with a few choice words. I told them I no longer wanted to do business with them and they flat out let me out of my contract. Now when do you ever hear of a finance company letting someone out of a contract free and clear???? YOU DON'T!!! They knew they were in the wrong.

Incase anyone is wondering where this happened it was at Signature Motors in Searcy. I've talked to several people who have done business with them and were not satisfied with them either. People do not do business with them.....they will screw you.

- , Searcy, AR, USA