NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara:

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara Owner Comments

Aug 312015

Grand Vitara

I have received a recall notice for my vehicle. The Suzuki dealership (facility) in my town has been closed. The recall scheduling contact (twice) has refered me to an out of town (Toyota) dealership in naples, Florida. Of course, Suzuki in no longer sold in the us. The drive distance would prevent me from leaving my vehicle without unnecessary added time and inconvenience. I requested a local more convenient dealership to do the repair, but have been refused. What is the policy on recalls for this situation? I would like to have the repair done in a fort myers dealer.

- Fort Myers, FL, USA