NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems

5.1

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara:

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara Owner Comments

Mar 312008

Grand Vitara 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Suzuki Grand vitara. The contact stated that she had to replace the sway bushings on her front and rear tires. All four tires on her vehicle became worn at 20,000 miles and the repair technicians were unable to determine the cause of the failure. The air pressure indicator continues to illuminate on the tires. The air bag sensor on the passenger side remains illuminated and does not dim. In addition, the vehicle vibrates when driving more than 40 mph. The failure mileage was 25,000. U pdated 04/24/09. The latch on the back door was loose. Updated 04/29/09.

- Richmond, VA, USA

Jul 142008

Grand Vitara

I have a 2007 Grand vitara, it had yokohama geolander G92 255/70 R16 tires. The back tires wore out by 13000 miles. I went to the dealer and they stated I was over inflating the tires. The problems is that the tsp light kept coming on so I would put air in them and it would go off. I had a warranty on these tires but no one would honor it because I was told I put to much air in my tires. I argued with them stating that the tsp light kept coming on. Even the front tires have worn significantly and has some buldging and I never put air in those ones. I ended up buying 2 new tires, not yokohama! even after I changed the tires the tsp light kept coming on and my car was in the shop 3 times after for the same, tsp light coming on.

- Ft Myers, FL, USA