NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara:

2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Owner Comments

Mar 092015

Grand Vitara

Changed low beam head lights last year. Both went out again at exact same time when starting. Lights don't due that saw a bulletin about a switch or modulator, looking for a recall & don't know if it's the lights only or a switch.

- Barataria, LA, USA

Feb 012015

Grand Vitara 4WD 4-cyl

My driver side light keeps blowing thru low beam H7 headlamp bulbs. They seem to fry every 6 to 10 months.

- Fairhaven, MA, USA

Aug 302013

Grand Vitara 4WD 4-cyl

I was leaving to go to work at 9:45 pm and heading up my street when my lights quit working. I was not able to go to work due to no working lights and had to call out of work. This is not ok I have a little one and work responsibilities. Its a 2010 vehicle at 36941 mles there is absolutely no reason my lights should be going out. I just bought this car in March.

- Palmer, AK, USA