NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems

2012 Suzuki Kizashi engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Suzuki Kizashi:

2012 Suzuki Kizashi Owner Comments

Sep 182012

Kizashi 4-cyl

I was driving home from work, and the service esp system came on, right after that the rear car started swaying back and forth. When this started I removed my foot from the gas and the car kept doing this, and the car then spent around and I was going down the highway backwards for about 100 plus yards. My car came to rest in a ditch after hitting a marker post. My car has been in the shop twice before for this same problem and I was told that it was fixed, not the case because I could of lost my life on 09/18/2012.

- Binghamton, NY, USA