NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems

2006 Suzuki Reno suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Suzuki Reno:

2006 Suzuki Reno Owner Comments

Apr 122002

In April 2008 I visited a Suzuki dealer in kaiserslautern, germany to ask about servicing my 2006 Suzuki Reno prior to buying it. The seller was with me when I asked. The service manager assured me that they can work on my car. Around end of April I discovered the car was hard to shift from 4th to 5th gear (standard shift) and it makes a rumbling noise from the front right. I sent 2 emails to Suzuki headquarters in California, and they still have not responded.

- Apo Ae 09096, AE, USA

Sep 012006

Reno 4-cyl

: the contact stated on two occasions while driving 35-40 mph the front end shook violently causing the contact to lose control of the vehicle and drift into the other lane. The first time the vehicle was traveling 55 mph. In addition, the steering wheel vibrated at various speeds. The dealership was unable to duplicate the problem.

- Evarts, KY, USA