NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems

2006 Suzuki Reno transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Suzuki Reno:

2006 Suzuki Reno Owner Comments

Apr 122002

In April 2008 I visited a Suzuki dealer in kaiserslautern, germany to ask about servicing my 2006 Suzuki Reno prior to buying it. The seller was with me when I asked. The service manager assured me that they can work on my car. Around end of April I discovered the car was hard to shift from 4th to 5th gear (standard shift) and it makes a rumbling noise from the front right. I sent 2 emails to Suzuki headquarters in California, and they still have not responded.

- Apo Ae 09096, AE, USA