NHTSA — Structure Problems

2007 Suzuki SX4 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Suzuki SX4:

2007 Suzuki SX4 Owner Comments

Oct 022012

Ok where do I begin, I have had this car for 5 yrs., and it is a piece of crap. The air conditioner leaks water inside the car, I had it blown out and it didn't help, the power steering pump leaks, I don't have any power steering, the air bag light stays on. I paid 15,000 for this car, I feel its a lemon, but can't prove it, cause I don't have receipts from the last 12months. Does anybody else have these problems. I'm just sick of it, I know I got ripped off. What can I do about it, I will never buy another Suzuki.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA