NHTSA — Structure Problems

6.0

2008 Suzuki SX4 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Suzuki SX4:

2008 Suzuki SX4 Owner Comments

Sep 012012

SX4

2008 SX4 hatch back Suzuki. Consumer writes in regards to blind spots the consumer stated she has experienced several encounters in almost hitting pedestrians, due to the severity of the blind spots.

- Frankfort, KY, USA

Nov 082010

SX4

The contact owns a 2008 Suzuki SX4. The contact stated that the driver side mirror was partially fractured from the vehicle. The contact believed the failure to be a safety hazard. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The current and failure mileage was approximately 40,000.

- Canton, MI, USA

Jun 152008

SX4

We purchased a 2008 Suzuki sx 4 this past summer, I love my car and this is my first new vehicle. However, my complaint is: When I open the door, rain water hits the upholstery and it leaves spots, which this is very disheartening and displeasing to the eyes. I feel that we have given a lot of money for this vehicle and also trying to conserve gasoline. The only way to get rid of the spots is to shampoo the material. Which I have had to purchase a shampooer. And then when it rains again you are in the same boat of having to clean it ! the dealer has put the scotch guard on this vehicle twice, they (Suzuki dealer) said this is all they can do. They suggested I fill a complaint. They said eventually there will be a recall. What do you suggest? thank you for taking the time to read my complaint. I hope soon and very soon you will fix this problem.

- Roark, KY, USA