NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages Problems

2004 Suzuki Verona accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

Jan 032011

Verona

I have a 2004 Suzuki Verona my key has been getting jammed in the ignition for the past two years but I have been able to start the car. Now the car won't start at all I put the key and the ignition and it won't turn. I have turn the steering wheel, checked the shift gears and lock and unlocked the car-nothing seems to work. I think this is a manufacture problem not normal wear and tear this vehicle is only 6 years old and I have been having this problem for the past 2 years. The manufacture should pay for the faulty ignition.

- Kansas City , MO, USA