NHTSA — Seats Problems

2004 Suzuki Verona accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

Jun 162008

I am going to list the problems that I have with my 04 Suzuki Verona ex. 1. turn signals do not cancel out (usually while turning left) 2. steering wheel audio controls, volume acts like a mute, seal acts like mode, mode turns off radio and the cd player sticks. 3. heated seats turn on and off by itself. You need to push the button a few times before it will activate. 4. cruise control will disengage by itself (this is intermittent) 5. head lights burn out about every 3 - 4 months. 6. one ABS sensor went out around 30K miles and the second went out about 80K miles. 7. right now I have cylinders 5 & 6 that are misfiring on the vehicle that need to be replaced. The amount to fix this problem is more then my car is worth. We are 3K miles over warranty and so far Suzuki will not help.

- Poplar Grove, IL, USA

Jan 092005

Verona 6-cyl

I purchased a new 2004 Suzuki Verona in Dec of 2004. I have a 6 year old who by law must be in a belt positioning booster seat in the rear seat. This vehicle is completely incompatible with every booster seat on the market. The rear "seat bite" is too narrow and the seat belt (receiving end) is too short. I brought this serious problem to the attention of the dealership (huntington Kia/Suzuki on long island, NY)they were of absolutely no assistance. In fact their advice was completely contrary to all manufacurer's instructions. I then contacted Suzuki Corp. And was told there was no remedy to my problem. They do not manufacture seat belt extenders for the rear seat belts (which may or may not be a solution"?") I have sent a complaint to the ntsb who referred me to the NHTSA this is my 2nd correspondance with you.

- Kings Park, NY, USA