NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe Problems

2004 Suzuki Verona exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

Apr 262005

Verona 6-cyl

I recently purchased a new suzuli Verona. I whad put L;ess that 2000 miles on the vehicle when the vehicle lost power (while I was driving on the interstate). I had to pull off to the side of the road and call for a tow truck. My vehicle was towed back to the dealer and upon their inspection, I had a complete failure of the engine which required a brand new engine to be put in my vehicle. I have asked suzuli to replace my car instead of giving me back the one I purchased 4 weeks ago. Still no answer. I would have never expected a complete engine failure on a brand new vehicle I owned less than a month with less than 2000 miles on it.

- Galloway, OH, USA