Engine Stalling And Running Rough

2004 Suzuki Verona fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

Apr 142009

Verona EX V6 Dohc

2004 Suzuki Verona EX

This car has been a screaming nightmare from the day of purchase. First the salesman robbed me of my money and wrecked my bank account. Then he sold me this nightmare of a car that I've only had about 30 days of worry-free driving. The first repair was covered under the warranty (and I'm not so sure that the mechanics weren't just bleeding the warranty)- supposedly, leaking head gasket and rear bearings and tuneup. Less than a month after that, the car is doing basically the same thing but somehow the mechanic is describing it as something different - like the PCM recall. I'd like to just push this car over a cliff- Even the local TV Consumer Complaint person appears to be in cahoots with the dealership and nobody will help me get this damn car fixed!

- , North Little Rock, AR, USA