Steering Feels Unsteady, Pulls To One Side

4.0

2004 Vauxhall Corsa steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Vauxhall Corsa:

2004 Vauxhall Corsa Owner Comments

Mar 112005

Corsa 1.4 SRi

I have a problem with my car and my wife won't accept it. The car doesn't feel right when you driving. The steering feels unsteady and pulls to the left then the right. I've also noticed it pulls sometimes when I brake. It really gets on my nerves as it's a nearly new car. I took the car to the dealer who serviced it and although I told them the problem they insisted there was no fault. I feel like i'm going mad. HELP!!!

- , Wigan, Lancashire, England