- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 5 days ago
- May 3: Acura TLX Recalled to Fix Transmission Problems recalls | 20 days ago
1997 Acura CL
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 1997 CL suffered from repeated failures of the driver side power window. Acura replaced the power window motor under their standard warranty and is some cases even offered warranty extensions, perhaps side-stepping a recall.
Worst 1997 CL electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer shows slower than actual speed2
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura CL Model Years
Curious how the 1997 CL compares to other years?
Check out our Acura CL overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CL.