- December 29: Honda Driveshaft Recall Affects CR-V Hybrid, Acura RDX recalls | 16 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 52 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 60 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 80 days ago
1997 Acura CL
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 1997 CL suffered from repeated failures of the driver side power window. Acura replaced the power window motor under their standard warranty and is some cases even offered warranty extensions, perhaps side-stepping a recall.
1997 Acura CL Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Window Motor Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura CL Model Years
Curious how the 1997 CL compares to other years?
Check out our Acura CL overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CL.