1.4

2005 Audi A4 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Audi A4:

2005 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Nov 032015

A4

I have already filed a complaint numbered 10785621. The woman on the phone was very helpful. However, I do not feel that the process itself allowed me to give enough information on the problems I'm having with my car, the research that I've done regarding it, and why I think there needs to be an immediate recall. I would like to speak with someone higher up on the chain who can give me additional help with the specific issues that I'm having.

- Wichita, KS, USA

Jul 302015

A4

Driving down the road and my car starts smoking and catchs on fire

- Wheatland, OK, USA