2011 BMW 135 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 BMW 135:

2011 BMW 135 Owner Comments

Aug 102010

135 6-cyl

The navigation system on my 2011 BMW 335I will tell you to turn the wrong way, and then tell you to make a U-turn. I have been turning onto the entrance ramp to the highway and it will say to make a U-turn. You cannot trust where you will end up if you follow the system. It could lead you to a location that is not safe. I notified my dealer who then tested other 2011's with the same result and tested 2010's without any issues. The dealer and I have notified BMW na, yet now almost 5 months later they have not fixed the problem. When I talked to the supplier of the maps, they indicated they also had received many calls on the 2011 model. The next screen does not let me select the BMW 3 series.

- Vernon Hills, IL, USA