2013 BMW 320 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 BMW 320:

2013 BMW 320 Owner Comments

May 142013

320 4-cyl

I was rearended, on the freeway, on the passenger side, by an SUV going about 40mph, I slammed in to another SUV in front of me. My vehicle is totaled. The display indicated that there was an airbag deploy error. Also, the reason my car was totaled was because all of the electrical wires for the computer system are behind the rear tail light, and they were melted after impact. This is concerning because this is also where the fuel tank is. Luckily, I walked away with a sore neck and few bruises, but it is concerning that the airbags did not deploy, when they were clearly suppose to. I had the car for less than 2 months prior to the accident, and bought it brand new.

- Martinez, CA, USA