- April 17: BMW Soft Close Doors Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 6 days ago
- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 33 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 43 days ago
- March 8: BMW Recalls Vehicles to Replace Autoliv Airbag Modules recalls | 46 days ago
- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 61 days ago
2000 BMW 323
Worst 2000 323 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 323 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 323 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 323 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 323.