- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 7 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 10 days ago
- October 28: BMW Recalls Cars Due to Constant Gas Odors recalls | 42 days ago
- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 57 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 69 days ago
2000 BMW 323
Worst 2000 323 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 323 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 323 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 323 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 323.