- October 4: BMW Emissions Scandal? BMW Can 'Flatly Rule That Out'
- September 28: Government Might Investigate MINI Cooper Recalls
- September 24: BMW N63 Engine Lawsuit Targets Oil Consumption And Battery Problems
- September 12: BMW Recalls Vehicles After Software Bug Kills Parking Lights
- July 20: BMW Lawsuit Says Sunroof Drain Tubes Leak Water Into The Trunk
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,750 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem