2004 BMW 325 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 BMW 325:

2004 BMW 325 Owner Comments

Nov 132004

I find the halogen headlights on many cars very distracting. I am not sure but I think they are on german cars. I am told they are well liked by the drivers of the owners of these cars but I find them hazardous for the cars which are facing them. These headlights seem to me as dangerous as someone using there high lights against oncoming traffic. Have you heard this complaint before" is there anything to be done" thank you for a response. Edith R. marks I found you on google.

- Salisbury, CT, USA