2000 BMW 328 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 BMW 328:

2000 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Jan 022013

328 i

I first got my BMW a couple of months ago, I didn't have any problems with it until now. I was driving home a couple days ago and I didn't think anything of it but my heat wasn't working.. I drove for about 15 minutes and I notice that my cars smoking real bad and I look down at my temperature gauge and my car was defiantly over-heating.

- , Anderson, IN, USA